Our sister agency B. Partners is looking for a MEDIA OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Interested applicants please email: [email protected]
B. Partners is a female-founded disruptor agency in the sports and entertainment space. B. Partners is run from a place of the underdog mindset: we’re not scared to compete with titans because we know we can be at the top and are hungry to get there. We have founders with 20+ years of industry expertise that have achieved some of the most landmark transactions in the sports media space. They have come together to create a culture of excellence over ego, diversity of thought, and collective collaboration. At B. Partners we don’t just talk the talk, we actually walk the walk, prioritizing innovative twists on traditional concepts for our clients and human-first leadership driven by service. We are looking for passionate, driven, entrepreneurial minded professionals who are ready to take their careers to the next level and help B. Partners take the world by storm. We have large goals, incredible support systems, and aggressive timelines and need rockstars to bring their ideas, energy, and dedication to the team. If this sounds like you, apply!
The Media Operations Director will be responsible for overseeing the programmatic scheduling of all digital media and media operations throughout the organization. The Media Director will be integrated into the founder team working on top tier accounts to shepherd media and revenue projects to completion, managing project staff, and coordinating timelines. The Media Director will be responsible for coordinating all external and internal media pieces including design, execution and reporting. While working on client media programs, Director will also be responsible for working on internal B. Partners media programs and will take ownership over maintenance of brand guidelines, ensuring branding suite use across marketing materials, supervision and management of marketing campaigns, and management of all PR projects. As Media Director, your role will be to holistically guide all media programs, internal and external, and ensure client needs are being met, diagnosing where additional resources are needed, managing budgets for those resources and ensuring overall company media goals are achieved. This role combines media workflow, data analytics and business acumen and the ideal candidate will be able to use each of these areas of expertise to achieve success in multiple high-profile projects.
● Working across operations, understand voice of customer, operational requirements, and pain points.
● Use business acumen to thoroughly understand the operations and provide guidance on improvements and new opportunities.
● Identify opportunities to use analytics to measure and improve operational performance, standardize the analytics across distribution, fulfillment and content creation.
● Project manage efficiency and productivity initiatives throughout Media Operations. Manage scope, schedule, and resources.
● Manage vendor relationships and strategic partnerships.
● Monitor industry landscape to identify emerging areas of opportunity.
● Perform ad hoc strategic analysis to support executive decision making.
● Support the department's operating rhythm for long-range planning (LRP) as needed.
● Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
● Supervise staff on projects and provide constructive feedback.
● Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
● Review financial information and adjust project budgets to promote profitability.
● Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
● Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
● Coordinate the efforts of various employees to ensure the completion of tasks.
● Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities.
● Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies.
● Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape.
● Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively.
● Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences.
● Oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
● Execute all digital media programs for clients with complete ownership of programmatic procedures and reporting.
Qualifications & Skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, design, or similar field.
● 7+ years of relevant experience in media, ideally with a background in running operational teams of 3 or more people, and working with clients.
● Strong proficiency in developing strategic analyses, financial models, and executive presentations.
● Experience gathering and analyzing research, utilizing both internal and external industry sources.
● Advanced in MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or similar software systems.
● Technical capabilities in the digital sector and familiarity with scheduling of digital media campaigns.
● Proficient in design creation and ability to quickly create materials for internal and external use including pitch decks, marketing materials, project recaps, etc.
● Proficient understanding of budget management and P&L tracking for projects.
Compensation & Other Details:
This position is fully remote with the requirement to attend in person meetings as scheduled with minimal travel (potentially international) required. This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, bonuses, commissions, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Salary range: $90,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience.